More and More is becoming known about gluten free foot

I had just been over one week without wheat products. I feel fine. I think I will stay with this program until, well , I don't know until when.

I do want other people who have conditions of health they can't solve, to try gluten free foods as their first line of defence.

Friday, April 12, 2013

2013 GlutenFree update

I started going gluten free at the beginning of 2011.  I had been successful except every time I tried a wheat product I thought I had some minor symptoms, so I stayed away from gluten.

At Christmas 2012 I thought what the heck what better time to go off the Glutenfree diet.  There is always a plethora of food around on those days.

It didn't go well.  The first nite after a huge buffet meal including wheat buns, I had a major head ache.

So I stayed away from gluten product again for a while.

Then on January 2013 I then tried the odd piece of pizza , a cookie here, a cracker there, and leading up to  April 10 ate a MacDonald's cheeseburger bun and all.

The next morning and most of the next day was a very bad day for me.

I had a very weird head situation.  I was exhausted and thought about just resting all day.

Since that is not my character I attempted normal daily activities around my home.  I found it hard to even decide to brush my teeth or walk across tithe kitchen to get a coffee.

It was hard making simple decisions and thinking, I felt confused and unable to think normally.  The day improved a bit and I went for a walk in the fresh air cause that usually helps everything. The whole day was a write off and the next day I thought I was almost myself.  It is day three and I still have some residual weirdness.

 I don't know what is happening to me, and is it something else?

Will stay off gluten anyway because of the bad reaction on that hamburger lush April day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any info on gluten intolerance is greatly appreciated.