More and More is becoming known about gluten free foot

I had just been over one week without wheat products. I feel fine. I think I will stay with this program until, well , I don't know until when.

I do want other people who have conditions of health they can't solve, to try gluten free foods as their first line of defence.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

4 days from gluten ingestion trial after 2 years

April 13. 2013

It is now 4 days after stopping gluten completely again.  I still can feel improvement from Tuesday when I ate a hamburger bun and all.

Because of this improvement I can testify how bad that day was.  I had eaten the bun around 2 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday was when getting out of bed was hard.  I had almost zero energy.  My head hurt and I really was in a bad way.

Now I feel great, full of energy, the difference is remarkable.

I am so glad that situation is not permanent.  I wonder if that is how Alzheimers feels or dementia.  Hurts to think, can't move, don't want to move.  Confused.

So no more sneaking in that piece of pizza, garlic bread, cracker, cookie, etc.  I had slowly been eating that way leading up to the hamburger.

I am so convinced again, because of the clarity and energy now after stopping gluten.

Also I had not done anything different leading up to that day, so I attribute it to the only new thing I did,  the bun.

Sincerely,
Doreen

P.S.  Another part of this 2 year gluten free thing is people's reaction.  Oh its just in her head.  And as it turn out it IS.  And your head is running everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any info on gluten intolerance is greatly appreciated.