More and More is becoming known about gluten free foot

I had just been over one week without wheat products. I feel fine. I think I will stay with this program until, well , I don't know until when.

I do want other people who have conditions of health they can't solve, to try gluten free foods as their first line of defence.

Monday, May 23, 2011

4 Months on a Gluten free diet. - Just the Facts

It has been 4 months since I went on a self imposed wheat free diet.  The main symptom which drove me there was pain, headache pain to be exact.

Within 2 days of taking gluten out of my diet, that symptom went away.  I am thrilled to say I have not had headaches like I had prior to going on this journey to try to help eliminate pain, headache pain.

Nothing else in my life has changed, I buy gluten free, and just avoid gluten.  It may be a challenge for some whose life revolves around food, but for me it was very easy.

I buy gluten free pastas, flours and mixes for all manner of cooking and baking.

I said I would continue on this journey for 6 months to really get a good idea of how being gluten free affects.  Because I have good results, why would I go back on a diet with wheat in it?

I don't want to go back.  For now I won't go back.

Also my digestion is better when I eat more veggtable product and exercise a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any info on gluten intolerance is greatly appreciated.