More and More is becoming known about gluten free foot

I had just been over one week without wheat products. I feel fine. I think I will stay with this program until, well , I don't know until when.

I do want other people who have conditions of health they can't solve, to try gluten free foods as their first line of defence.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have to quit taking breaks from the football toy.

crochet toy football in the works.
Baby blue mohair blend keyhole scarfette, knit

 Decided to work on the football toy again and this is how far it has come.  A couple of steps left and voila.Those steps are sewing sections together, stuffing, and working finishing football detail.  Finished product picture to come.
I found this great scarf unfinished.  I will now do that, since making keyhole scarves is easy.  Keyhole scarfs reduce bulk and still keep the neck warm.  As well as this one, I am making one in blue mohair in lace pattern. About that football, and the shrug.  I will finished them, before spring, for sure.
This is a knit scarf by the way, I do both interchangeably.  It is a triple ribe, and basket weave stitch.  I will now make the keyhole and oila!  Ready for next winter, cause it is getting springlike here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any info on gluten intolerance is greatly appreciated.