More and More is becoming known about gluten free foot

I had just been over one week without wheat products. I feel fine. I think I will stay with this program until, well , I don't know until when.

I do want other people who have conditions of health they can't solve, to try gluten free foods as their first line of defence.

Monday, January 31, 2011

5days Glutenfree

I have just started my gluten free lifestyle 5 days ago.

I feel fine. I have found several gluten foods, breads, cookies, bagels, pasta.

I think I could do this for a long period of time without suffering the loss of anything.

For example, lemon chicken on a bed of rice, or brown rice penne with meat sauce, or mushroom onion omelete. It goes on and on.

I have not been told by any doctor that I had any condition, I have not consulted a professional yet. I was trying a new angle to abolish a recurring headache, a dull, sickly headache. It has only been 5 days. But I do not have that headache, and all is good. My symptom may sound minor to a full blown celiac person, but it is hard to function with a headache.

I may not blog again for awhile or I may again tomorrow, I'll see.

I would like to hear from others at the beginning of this type of new diet.

Dsavoie@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any info on gluten intolerance is greatly appreciated.